Merchants of Edinburgh Golf Club is in the heart of Edinburgh close to the city centre near to all travel links. The course was originally designed by Ben Sayers in 1907 and altered by James Braid in 1936. The course is challenging and fun, boasting fantastic views across Fife, the Lothians and many of Edinburgh’s historic landmarks.
A modern south-facing clubhouse was built in 2001 looking towards the Pentland Hills. The clubhouse offers first class facilities and catering for members and visitors alike. By arrangement the clubhouse is also available for hire for small conferences and workshops.
Sign up and access Wanapgolf exclusive content.
Watch the course's hole videos, access the course guides and more exclusive content.Sign up