The course was established in 1924 under the supervision of J H Taylor and K G Hawtree and has matured over the years into one of the area’s finest courses.

Measuring 6,218 yards, par 70 offering a fair challenge of golf along tree lined fairways with a stream coming into play on six of the holes.

Sign up and access Wanapgolf exclusive content.

Watch the course's hole videos, access the course guides and more exclusive content.

Sign up