This course, already opened in 1968, was designed by Hamilton Stutt & Co. The course combines on the first nine holes pictorial and challenging fairways that is lined by cork oaks and stone pines. The second part is characterised through open and easier courses. The 18 ends directly in front of the clubhouse, a big Catalan building from 1841.
3D Course Flyover. Golf Costa Brava